1001 Annapolis Road • Gambrills, MD 21054 • 410-674-6500 • Fax:410-672-3711
COURSE CORRECTION PROCEDURES
- All students must secure a “Request for Course Correction” from the administrator on cafeteria duty. We are not “changing” schedules - we are making schedule “corrections.”
- The student completes all portions of the form, including parent signature, and returns the form to his/her administrator. THE FORM MUST BE COMPLETELY FILLED OUT!!! The request must meet one of the 8 reasons listed on the form requesting the correction.
- The administrator reviews the request.
- Approved requests will be sent to the appropriate counselor, who will complete the necessary drop/add, if Class Size Permits! Once the correction has been processed, a new official student schedule will be printed. The guidance counselor will inform his/her student of the approved schedule change and issue the new schedule. The student must surrender his/her old schedule to receive the new one. NO STUDENT SHOULD FOLLOW A NEW SCHEDULE OR SCHEDULE CHANGE UNTIL THE OFFICIAL SCHEDULE HAS BEEN PRINTED AND DELIVERED.
- Denied requests will be returned to the student by his/her administrator