Through the Signature Program Arundel High School students will become effective workforce contributors and productive, responsible citizens of local, national, and international communities with a full understanding of the connection between community development and global citizenship.
The Signature Program at Arundel High School educates all students to the highest standards and transforms their educational experience to create passionate, engaged, future workers of a glocal community.
Arundel High School students are able to:
• Speak, write, listen, and read a non-native language
• Work collaboratively in diverse teams and environments
• Demonstrate an understanding of the literature, music, art, and beliefs of other cultures
• Understand the interconnectedness of Global and local economics and business
• Use information and communication technologies responsibly and ethically for personal and professional productivity
• Be good stewards of our planet’s physical and environmental infrastructure and understand the impact of their actions on these resources
• Think critically, problem solve and apply peacemaking skills